Spciy Chicken Thighs
By June 29, 2014Published:
- Yield: 8 thighs (4 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Good on the BBQ for a crowd. These are forgiving of a little extra cooking time.
- 8 chicken thighs skinless, boneless
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Combine herbs and spices in a large bowl.
- Add chicken thighs and coat throughly.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small dish, stir.
- Broil/BBQ chicken for 5 minutes per side.
- Coat one side of chicken with honey/cider mixture and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Turn chicken coat other side with honey/cider mixture and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.