- 2 lbs lean ground beef or stew meat
- 32 oz chunky salsa
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (1 big can)
- 30 oz red kidney beans or black beans (2 cans)
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Brown the beef in a skillet, drain the fat. Add the meat to the slow cooker.
- Open cans and add rest of the stuff.
- Add the spices, stir well.
- Cook, covered, on low for 8 hours.
(If you 1.5x this recipe it will totally fill a 6 quart crock pot but it won’t bubble over.)