- Remember to make rice the day before
- 30 mins prep and cook
- Feeds 4
- You can mess around with the sauce
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 tbs canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onion
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 cup thinly horizontally sliced green beans
- 3⁄4 cups dieced ham (approx 4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup 1 inch slices green onion
- Break up the rice.
- Heat a large wok over high heat, add canola oil.
- Add chopped onions and garlic. Fry 1 minute or until oinions begin to brown.
- Add green beans and ham. Fry 2 minutes ot until ham browns.
- Reduce heat to medium high.
- Add cold rice to wok. Stir fry 2 minutes
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper, add to wok. Stir well.
- Push rice up the sides of the wok and pour eggs in to the center. Cook 30 seconds until eggs begin to set.
- Stir scrambled eggs into the rice.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
You can add stuff to the sauce. Try chili paste or a tablespoon of black
Source: Cooking Light